In the process of ongoing cleanup I found:

Some hellacious filter caps. Didn't write it down but I think 1500 at 350 volts. Big blue Spragues I think- the standard "computer filter look. I think there's a dozen or so.

Two cases fans. These are NOS PA MOTOR or PABST.

I think they shipped the wrong thing then replaced them, never picked up the wrong stock Nice cast aluminum not plastic, standard fans about 5" square.

Issue- they are 16 volt DC, prolly will run at 12. We had ordered 110 volt units. Prolly 80 of these.

Any interest pretty much name your price. Shipped cheapest way from central Ohio.

Marantz 2440. Haven't tested yet, if it passes prolly half whatever the going rate is. That's generally how I determine a "dealer" price.

Can do pics if interest, prolly PM me, bfish couldn't receive my email replies, I usually check my PM's every couple days.